Germany World Cup Champions 2014 Tribute



I'm the kind of person that will watch a sport that I have never watched before at least once. Soccer can be very intense. You have players doing all type of moves to try to score on the goalie. The footwork and passing is impressive too. Germany routed Brazil 7-1 in 2014 to win the World Cup. I heard the update on ESPN radio because I don't have ESPN on TV. I have not watched much soccer games. I was glad to hear that Germany won that year though. Brazil have won 5 World Cups but Brazil wins would lead to the 2014 controversy. I will have the link up. https://www.forbes.com/sites/andersonantunes/2014/05/27/how-the-2014-fifa-world-cup-became-the-worse-publicity-stunt-in-history/#df6a452b2faf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Payback for the Milwaukee bucks trading Dirk Nowitzki