Everything Germany

























German Topics blog thread will focus on everything in Germany. It will cover everything from leaders, news, comedy, popular places for tourists to travel to in Germany. To all of my German friends your country will be well represented on my blog. Probably the least talked about of the US ally is the US/German relationship. The US have a wonderful relationship with Germany and we are glad that they are our ally. Whenever I come up with topics like this, it's because it's important to understand the history with our allies. It's good to learn for personal knowledge even when it's not being taught that much in public schools. Bloggers and readers all comments are welcome on this blog! Be respectful if you agree or disagree. Spammers your comments will be removed so you're being told not spam. I hope that all of my readers enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Payback for the Milwaukee bucks trading Dirk Nowitzki